Latest message you have seen: RE: USB To Z-Wave Adapter, Houseport software comes to OS X

RE: Updated pics of my loft conversion

http://www.bpsaccesssolutions.co.uk/concertina-loft-ladder.htm

I thought it a bit of a bargain at =A3139 delivered free considering most
o=
f the others I looked at were more expensive and not as sturdy.

Paul.