RE: NEW HA PROJECT

I just re-read your post and realised that you probably didn't want
the full HA rant! And were just after the touchscreen bit???

So the section on MainLobby is probably most relevant. In addition, there
are other software solutions available to put content onto whatever
touchscreen you go for. The main ones I can think of are MainLobby, XLobby
(a free, open source version of Main Lobby) and Charmed Quark. All of these
will allow you to develop a set of screens and interface to many HA systems
and data you may have around the system - some more flexibly and
competently than others. Warning - it will take you quite some time to do
though, depending on how polished and good-looking a system you want.

Paul.

armed to away