RE: Lighting Options ....

I have CBus here too now (for the last 3-4 months) - reasonably big
install (although not quite on the Wembley scale!) as it does every light
in the house plus bedside lamps, fans etc etc. Also VERY good for
automation if you want to go down that route - I have mine talking to
HomeVision HA controller and xAP protocol via one of Kevin Hawkins'
EXCELLENT CBus/xAP/HV gateways :)

I used to have a whole house X10 system using AD10's and LD11's but decided
to replace it with CBus as the X10 was a bit unreliable at times.

CBUS = HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :)

Paul.