RE: Lighting Options ....

Take it as biased if you want but I was tier 1 (top level) tech
support for
C-Bus for 18 months or so - employed by Schneider Electric (the parent
company that owns Clipsal Australia and which imports C-Bus and other
Clipsal products into the UK) and the C-Bus kit was a real pleasure to
support because it was - generally - reliable as hell.

The physical C-Bus network itself is - when properly executed - obscenely
stable. The kit is pretty damn reliable in itself. (I used to get *ALL* the
"failed" C-Bus kit from the whole of the UK back through me to
test and
there wasn't much of that.)

Only reason I moved on from it was an opportunity arose that I couldn't
pass
up...

Phil

C-