Re: Lighting Options ....

Sorry to be boring - C-Bus again. I'm in the middle of a house build
and am
building the cabinets to hold the C-Bus kit myself. It smacks of quality.
I'm doing most of the work myself - with a little guidance from local
electrician - but its something that you can study up yourself and get
going.
Getting the lighting right makes all the difference in a house as it can
create's the right moods.
Plus there is a mature forum - http://www.cbusforums.com which is
always a
good sign for a product

<mark_d_grice@xxxxxxx<mark_d_grice%40yahoo.co.uk>>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > First post on here after lurking for a while.
> > >
> > > We are building a house in Sweden and have pretty much all
of the
> > > structural lans complete - however, I am very keen in
putting in a
> > > integrated lighting system.
> > >
> > > I have read and re-read about a bunch of systems from using
H2M8, C-