RE: Cable Fishing kit?! Reccomendations....cheap of course!

Interesting comments about regs and cavities.

We had an NIC registered sparky do some work a few months back which
included a couple of new drops for sockets. He just did one drop and ran
th=
cable horizontally through the cavity to the other, saving an awkward
secon=
drop which would have come up under a wardrobe.

Paperwork signed off and Part P certs issued.

<puzzled>

Jim

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Neil Fuller <neil.fuller@...> wrote:

> Noel
>=20
> What, exactly, are you trying to do!?
>=20
> In the "old days", we used to drop cables down cavities. We
would knock=20
> a hole at the top and at the bottom, drop a length of chain (jack
chain=20
> from the electrical wholesalers) down and fish it out at the bottom!
-=20