Re: Fw: Re: Heatmiser - advice please?!

Hi Bruce,

Yes, there are three xAP plugins available for HomeSeer and they are
all free :-)

James has one available from
http://www.mi4.biz and
Michael McSharry has two available from
http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=864.

In fact there are a boatload of xAP applications available on that
mcs site.  Assuming you are running the current Homeseer v2 I would
recommend you try the .Net plugin as it is faster, has more features and
is the one Michael is onwardly developing.  One of those interesting new
features is that any device in HomeSeer can be presented and controlled
via xAP so you can use any existing HomeSeer plugin to xAP enable a HS
device.   It also allows you to synchronise a device between two
instances of HomeSeer or indeed HomeSeer and any other xAP capable
application.

Kevin