RE: Re: Apple Introduce Fastest Mac Ever

> Your fanboy transformation is almost complete Mark!

Ian

I went onto microsoft.com/ces on my lunch break to watch Bills streaming
keynote - see I still like to follow MS :)

I installed the (silverstream?) plugin and as requested restarted my
browser.  I was in IE7 as it was MS site and from experience FF doesn't
work
with much of it. My machine locked completely.  Had to turn it off by
holding in the power button.  I was reminded once more why I am enjoying
Apple so much :)

> if you feel the desire to drop to one knee or flip a salute whenever
> anyone says "Steve Jobs", I suggest seeking medical help ;)

I have no great knowledge of Mac yet tbh, certainly not when compared to my
18 years as a Windows user.  I'm not a Windows basher, and I'm on XP right
now typing this.

Apple is certainly not without its issues, however, when I find good
products, ones that make my life easier, ones that are productive and easy
to use, I don't apologies for sharing the news.

Now, get back you blue screen and beige boxes

:D

M.