[OT] web 'n' walk shared via a wireless access point + router?

  • Subject: [OT] web 'n' walk shared via a wireless access point + router?
  • From: "alanmiddleton74" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 20:46:11 -0000

Hello,

Does anyone know a wireless access point (802.11g) + router that will
connecting to the internet using a sim on walk 'n' web or similar?

I need to provide internet access to a tivo, nabaztag and a couple of
other wireless gadgets in a house that can't have a phone line let
alone adsl since it's rented and the landlord has expressly said no.

Given the low usage something like a Web'n'walk USB modem providing
internet access would work
(http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-phones/internet/laptop/webnwalk-internet/24mth-webnwalk-plus/t-mobile/usb-modem/overview/),
but I don't want to run a pc 24x7 to route the network traffic.
Similar technology but built into a wireless access point would be ideal.

Cost of the equipment would also be a factor :(

TIA,

Alan.