Honeywell CMT927 Wireless thermostat

  • Subject: Honeywell CMT927 Wireless thermostat
  • From: "Ho Yin Ng" <architect.hoyin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:55:44 +0000

I have a Honeywell CMT927 wireless thermostat.

It obviously sends a wireless signal to the receiver to turn on the
boiler. Does anyone know how it sends the signal? And is there anyway
to copy this signal? Then get something that can replicate it and be
controlled via my computer?

Then I could turn on the heating remotely i.e. 30mins before I come
home on the train to have a shower! SWMBO would love me ... and of
course you for it.

Ho Yin