Re: Re: UMPC HA Interface

Tim Hawes wrote:
> HTML ??

Sorry did I post in MIME/HTML ? Blame yahoo's web gui ! ;)

> (can't see the video until tonight so the suggestion is a bit of a
> stab in the dark ATM...)

No worries but seems like a google on the subject has lead me here :

Quick wheel (download has expired)
http://www.micropctalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2710

Origami clone :
http://www.micropctalk.com/2007/07/30/experience-origami-clone-for-xp/

And windows/origami : Microsoft Experience Pack for Tablet PC

Not much in my basket at the moment it appears so any other pointers
would be warmly received.

Essentially I'll just be converting an old LCD into a touchscreen and
using one of these apps.

Cheers,