From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kevin Hawkins
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 1:54 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: HDMI Over CAT5 Gets Affordable

Another alternative - Belkin have announced a wireless full 1080p
solution - apparently working over 100 feet and offering exactly the
same uncompressed digital quality as the source but I think it's going
to be expensive (early on)

The chips they use (Amimon) are each capable of supporting 720p and
1080i and so to support 1080p they include two of them -   it would have
been nice if this allowed two simultaneous channels of lower resolution
as I don't think there's much need/adoption for 1080p currently.