RE: Re: HDMI Over CAT5 Gets Affordable

Yes - that's the point (although I wouldn't have put it so bluntly!)
;)

Many of us have AV distribution systems - the ability to add in HDMI
throug=
h an existing Cat5 structured system rather than running new (and
expensive=
) HDMI cables to multiple points would be great.

Just need to think about HDMI switching next (although only two of my TV's
=
have this capability so far).

Paul.