RE: [OT] Weird acting monitor

Ah yes - but have you swapped the other good monitor over to the VGA
lead from the bad monitor - this will prove whether the signal from the
graphics card is good or not.

If it's ok - then it's likely the monitor is duff, otherwise something else
is wrong.

Obvious but easy to miss sometimes.

Paul.

PC is