Re: RJ45 crimp recommendations please

I do a lot of structured cabling and there's two schools of thought,
from a
"work" perspective anyway:

1) Buy the cheapest tool that "does the job", since you'll
probably get it
nicked at some point

2) Buy the most expensive and gloat to all your workmates on how your tool
is better than theirs, but be prepared to have it nicked at some point

With that in mind I've used all sorts over the years, from the cheapie
non-ratchet types (e.g. http://tinyurl.com/2s4s2r) to the more
expensive
Paladin "frame" types where you buy separate dies (e.g.
http://tinyurl.com/3867zh)

I'm currently using cheapie stuff for work and have a set of these for home
http://tinyurl.com/2bwame with a bunch
of different die sets
http://tinyurl.com/32g98l

Hope this helps,