Re: [OT] Anti-virus / anti-spyware other essential programs?

In my case it was the paid for version that missed and wouldn't detect
the Trojan. As soon as I spotted what happened I bought Nod32 for all
the PCs in the house and ditched all the copies of AVG.

I know AVG might consider it product segmentation, but I'd agree with
your view that an AV product to detect the lot...