Re: video calls: web cam and s/w

Jon,

I do this with Skype and a Logitech Quickcam Pro 5000 Webcam (=A333 from
Amazon, see http://tinyurl.com/ynpym3).

Works a treat :-) The webcam has a mic built in so no fussing around
with a separate one and it also has some "RightLight" technology
which
improves the picture quality in indoor light. I also have a Trust
webcam and this Logitech one is *much* better :-) It'll even do
face-tracking...

Both sets of grandparents have the same thing so its pretty easy to set up.

HTH,

Tim.