RE: OT: iPhone, N95 or Blackberry Bold?

I'd definitely agree with Mark - I also had a Vario 2 (still have
shomewhere!) and moved over to iPhone 3G - love it - it's a great bit of
kit. Biggest limitation for me is lack of Flash support in the browser
although I can still see my Geovision CCTV server in a limited way. Great
browsing experience and you should be pretty successful if you have any
HTML HA interfaces...

Paul.