RE: OT: iPhone, N95 or Blackberry Bold?

> I have been seriously looking at the iPhone 3G, not only for
> its great new features, but also for its HA capabilities.
> Any suggestions?

<trying to be balanced Mode>

I have a mate that's a BB fan and I completely understand that, in his
corporate environment, plus the physical keyboard is a definate advantage
some.

The Nokias are much more phone like, but much less smartphone I think (no
keyboard for example). I've always hated Symbian too.

Windows mobile - I played with the HTC diamond a few weeks ago and it's OS
is an abomination.  Bits bolted ontop of the standard interface, dropping
in
and out of one UI to the other.  Shudder.  I actually got out my Vario 2
last night to box up for sale and my god it felt like an antique!  And I
really loved that thing at the time, but the leap the iPhone has brought,
all mobile manufacturers is incredible.

Android is an interesting proposition, but it's going to take a while to
catch up with the iPhone - but it may well do, I'm watching it with
interest.

The iPhone still has it's frustrations.  No cut and paste for example means
you can't do something as simple as forwarding an SMS.  But if you are
looking for applications then iPhone is untouchable - over 10,000 apps
currently on the iTunes store, many of them free.  Its mobile browsing
experience is unrivalled and couple that to it's media capabilities (I
always have hours of Video, Podcasts and Music with me everywhere I go),
there's still nothing I'd consider even close to it for *my* purposes.

M.

</trying to be balanced Mode>

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109