From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Simon Ryley
Sent: 06 December 2008 18:00
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Smart Home Power Monitoring

Ok, I'll bite.

What's the new version going to have and when will it be out? I'm
pricing up a current cost at the moment. Don't want to buy one if its
about to get updated...

Is economy 7 monitoring coming by any chance?

Simon

Mark McCall wrote:

> > What's the difference between this and the version that's been
> > around for a while and talked about here a fair bit - are they
> > launching the new version or are you just catching up with
news/reviews
> etc? ;)
>
> :P
>
> It's a general piece on monitoring electricity (did you read it?, not
just
> on CC. I try to post every new AH story to UKHA_D, and although
Current
> Cost is well known here there's stuff in that article that's not been
on
> here yet to my knowledge (like the www.panchube.com stuff).
>
> And actually Current Cost are introducing a new unit very shortly.
More on
> that soon ;)
>
> M.

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109