Re: Fw: Which HA standard to use for first home?

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Which HA standard to use for first home?
  • From: "Duncan" <duncan.sample@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 16:58:04 -0000

I've seen a little about the Comfort system, do you have some rough
prices for the setup of the main control system?

I presume the Comfort & CBus UCM is wired? or am I wrong here?  At the
moment I'm looking for a wireless solution.

It would be good talk to someone with some experience.  I'm duncan dot
sample at gmail if you use Jabber.

Duncan

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Gareth Cook <g@...> wrote:
> Duncan
>
> I've now got Comfort connected to my main CBUS network, and some old
X10

http://www.sample.org.uk/blog/?action=post&post=home_automation_standards