LED lights with LD11

  • Subject: LED lights with LD11
  • From: "Bov" <bov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 16:52:06 -0000

I'm looking to replace my halogen GU10 lights with lower power LED
units - but I'm using LD11 X10 dimmers - I notice that the minimum
load is 60w - which is low for halogen, but with each LED unit being
around 5w this minimum is quite high.

Anyone got any experience of using LED and the best way to go? Is
there a way around this or do I need different dimmer units to really
support LED? I'm currently using between 2 - 8 lamps per dimming circuit.

Any thought appreciated.

Andy.

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109