Our Interview with the OSXBMC Developers

  • Subject: Our Interview with the OSXBMC Developers
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:06:58 +0100

OSXBMC is free open source media player for the Mac.  With its
"plays
anything" philosophy, beautiful user interface and ability to pull
info for
your movies and music straight off the web, it provides a unrivalled
experience.  If you've ever used FrontRow you need to check this out!

In our interview with the project developer - Elan - we find out where the
project is heading, we get the skinny on the new remote control features
about to be released and we hear what special additions are planned for the
future...

http://tinyurl.com/5c2y4o

M.