Re: Re: Alienware High Definition Media Server Review

Interesting points ... we've been wondering about this - what is the=20=20
best mix of PCs (XP / Vista / Linux / OSX =B1 Apple TV) & TVs /=20=20
monitors & networks / cables / baluns to use around the house ...=20=20
node0 & say five locations ... HD & up (to 1920x1200, say) .. ie:
not=20=20
only movies ?? !

Has anyone, by any chance, seen a good summary of all the ins & outs ??

Chris

PS: my estimate of how much Cat-5 to lay-in just keeps going up !