Re: Cooling question - EPIA SP8000E and Morex Cubid 3688

I've stuck an inline resistor in to slow the fan down (found it in the
bottom of my box of bits) at it's much quieter now. My normal first
choice is to replace the fan but this one is a slimline 60mm and and I
wasn't able to find a quiet replacement.

Andy

2008/4/26 Vargster <vargster@xxxxxxx>:
> Only you can tell us that! :)
>
>  Try it is the best thing you can do as, long as you've installed some
>  monitoring software (like Motherboard Monitor or the the
manufacturers) =
and
>  you're watching the temperatures (CPU, motherboard and harddrive) for
th=
>  first 10 mins like hawk, and then slightly less so for the next hour,
yo=
u'll

<dajdavies@xxxxxxx> wrote=
:

>  >   I've just build a new box to serve up the music for my
SqueezeBox, b=
ut