Re: External Discreet IP Camera?

we've a similar problem, only our porch is minimal metal & glass,
and
wires would ruin the aesthetic !   I'd planned on having the camera
in the door or on the door-frame, but not so sure about that now ...
had been keeping an eye open for a neat & affordable video-phone /
door-bell unit to link into the HA ...

Chris