RE: External Discreet IP Camera?

> Oh well ... must say he seems to have got his door camera well
> located, for ident' etc ... imagine its less expensive, too, it being
> without the pan / tilt etc !

Yes, looks a nice camera. And reasonably priced too I guessed (about 270
AUS$), but not an IP camera so would need to run a cable and get some sort
of capture card

Beginning to look as if I'll have to find someway to run a cable as I can't
seem to find an IP camera that will do the job, and non-ip cameras do seem
to give better performance to the pound

There is a possibility, thinking about it, to run a cable out of my home
office/server room at floor level and go straight into the roof of the
porch, will have to measure up

Thanks
Tony