Alternatives to Sonos?

Hi all...

I'll be moving house soon to relocate to the US, and will be taking Sonos
with me.  The buyers still want to make use of the speakers in every room
(all wired back to Node Zero), so are there any good alternatives to Sonos
(i.e. MP3 streamers that provide an amplified signal and a wireless
controller) that are just as user-friendly? I get the impression they're
not
as technically minded as most people in this group, so usability is the key
to avoid me getting countless tech-support requests!

Thanks

Pete

$$
BancTec Ltd
Reg Office: Jarman House, Mathisen Way, Poyle Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire
SL3 0HF. Incorporated in England & Wales - 1283512. VAT GB 228 4783 38.