Re: [OT] Recommendations for a simple POP "out-of-office" program

Is it a remote server? i.e. can you run or install squirrelmail for
webmail
access?

If so there is a vacation autoreply plugin you can install.

Is there a reason why you don't want Outlook running, but happy to have
another programing running?

Ho Yin