Re: Country bumpkin seeks fast internet connection

Poor line speeds are not just the preserve of people living in the
countryside.

My mother lives in the middle of a suburb and can only achieve a 1Mb
connection.

Geoff

Simon Coates wrote:
> If you can get 1M then you're lucky - best I can get is 450k and
that's with a forced connection by special arrangement with the exchange.
> If you get satellite then expect really bad ping.
> You might get BT's 21CN sooner than you think.
>
> Regards
>
> Another country bumpkin.

Satellite internet