Latest message you have seen: Re: Solar PV Monitoring

Re: DMX controller for HA use?

Thanks for the link - - must say I'm surprised at the price!

I thought all of the smart stuff was done in the Rako kit, and that the
actual lights would be pretty cheap - - wasn't expecting to have to spend
a=
additional =A3160 on a controller :O

I deally I'd want a bayonet fitting unit * 3 that could be plugged into
existing uplighters - - connect all three uplighters to the DMX Controller,
and then be able to have them all change to any colour I choose, or cycle
through a sequence etc....

Have I completely misunderstoond DMX? :S

Thanks,

Rob

On 9/17/07, Rob Heyes <mh001b4520@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   How about something like this?
>

> http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/ul150rgb-professional-rope-light-leds-metre-p-=
1477.htmlcombined with one
> of these
> http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/control-unit-flex-strips-full-p-1242.html
>
> --Rob
>
> Rob Iles wrote:
> > I'm going to slightly reverse the question, if you don't mind :)
> >
> > I already have a Rako DMX Controller
> >
> > link <http://tinyurl.com/yrjwtz>
>

> > (and a Rako PC interface etc).
> >
> > However, I don't know what to connect to the output - - I'm
looking for
> > something low power , possibly LED, so that I can sweep through
the
> complete
> > spectrum at will.
> >
> > Any ideas?