Latest message you have seen: Withings CCTV Smart Baby Monitor for iPhone

Re: DMX controller for HA use?

How about something like this?

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/ul150rgb-professional-rope-light-leds-metre-p-1477.html
combined with one
of these http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/control-unit-flex-strips-full-p-1242.html

--Rob

Rob Iles wrote:
> I'm going to slightly reverse the question, if you don't mind :)
>
> I already have a Rako DMX Controller
>
> link <http://tinyurl.com/yrjwtz>
>
> (and a Rako PC interface etc).
>
> However, I don't know what to connect to the output - - I'm looking
for
> something low power , possibly LED, so that I can sweep through the
complete
> spectrum at will.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.
>

> On 9/15/07, Paul Gale <groups2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Thanks Frank - I'll have a look...
>>
>> Paul.

RGB led
>>> controller which if he did you could connect directly  to HV
and
>>> therefore
>>> be able to send out RGBLED commands from HV to control any dmx
>>> lights...Might be an idea to pop over to the rgbled site and
have a
>>> read of
>>> his post...............Heres a link to the thread....
>>> http://www.rgbled.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=207
>>>
>>> HTH
>>> Frank

setup,