Re: DMX controller for HA use?

I'm going to slightly reverse the question, if you don't mind :)

I already have a Rako DMX Controller

link <http://tinyurl.com/yrjwtz>

(and a Rako PC interface etc).

However, I don't know what to connect to the output - - I'm looking for
something low power , possibly LED, so that I can sweep through the
complete
spectrum at will.

Any ideas?

Thanks.