RE: Sky+ UI

> > 2. Can't access Guide whilst recording two programs?
> >

> ? If you mean what I think you mean, we don't have a problem
> doing this.

If I try and view the guide whilst recording two show it pops up saying you
can't do this?

> Correct. More annoyingly it dumps you at the earliest
> recording. If you've upgraded to a 250Gb HD, have a lot of

Whats the story with upgrading the drive then?  Is it just a straight swap?

> Also, the way it handles when you have two recordings
> scheduled and you're watching a 3rd program live is mind
> numbingly stupid. There's no "ok, just record the two
> programs" option - it assumes you want to cancel one! You can
> hit "back up" to cancel the box, and then we manually select
> one of the channels to be recorded (not sure what happens if
> you just leave it at that point...)

I thought the UI would be a lot more mature than this by now.  It makes you
want to cry when you see how good UK TiVo Mk1 still is compared to this
thing.  What the hell are Sky playing at?

M.