Re: Re: Cheap ceiling speakers

Hijacking this thread slightly, has anyone got direct experience of
the picture frame speakers?

SWMBO now says she is not keen on "ceiling acne" although as was
mentioned in another thread, I don't think ceiling speakers would
really get noticed that much at all...

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Tim.

On 9/2/07, rb_ziggy <rb.lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've used the Russound range and been very happy with them for whole
> house audio.
>
> http://www.cyberselect.co.uk/product/88
(These or their slightly