Re: Ebuyer Robot Vacuum Cleaner

  • Subject: Re: Ebuyer Robot Vacuum Cleaner
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 15:21:57 -0000

Very valid point and one we asked about before buying. Two things
stop this happening in practice. One the hose diameter is slightly
smaller than the rigid tubing that goes between outlets and the vac
unit. Second and probably more importantly the inlet for fitting the
hose too has a sharp 90 degree bend from faceplate to rigid tubing.
All other bends are shallower. Therefore, if anything is going to get
stuck most likely place is the sharp 90 degree bend which is
accessible.

Paul