RE: CBUS dimmer & GU10 LED not functioning as expected

  • Subject: RE: CBUS dimmer & GU10 LED not functioning as expected
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 14:56:42 +0100

Adrian

When cbus dimmer channels are "turned off" there is still voltage
present at
the output terminals, hence the dimmer being labelled up with something
like
"output channel not isolated when off". If controlling LED lamps
directly I
think you will have to use a relay channel so as to totally remove the
voltage when turned off.

Stephen

_____