Re: Re: Ebuyer Robot Vacuum Cleaner

I sometimes get stuff (e.g a pen) jammed in my vaccum cleaner hose,
and
have to stop and work it out.  What stops this kind of thing happenning
with central vacs?  Larger diameter  pipes?  Overwhelming suction
power?  After all, it would be a nightmare if something got wedged in an
inaccessible pipe...