Re: Cat-5e

thanks ...

but why does Wiki say the standard is 100MHz, the box say 350MHz, and
yet it's good for 1000MHz ... 'wonder if the Gigabit Ethernet really
does run at 1000MHz ... maybe it just works, but at a slower speed
(doubly-so, perhaps, because of re-sends) ...  ??   It seems a bit
odd ... but maybe I'm being unnecessarily sceptical ! ?

Chris