RE: Cat5e 1000ft Box - Price

I=92ve used the Gigabase stuff from Blackbox and not found any
problems =96=
not
using it for anything heavy duty, but is fine for home network, squeezebox
and CCTV over CAT5.=20

=20

The multiple colours is useful if you need a lot of it but I just got 2
boxes, one blue, one green and it just made differentiating rooms that
little bit easier.  The other useful thing is that it has length markers on
it so you can tell how much is left in the box.

=20

I=92d recommend.

=20

Pete

=20

=20

is that a good brand - not heard of them before - if so, we might the=20
opportunity to get some in ?

'see they have the cable in a range of colours ... has anyone found=20
that useful ???

Chris

On 12 Oct 2007, at 22:57, Neil Spellings wrote:

>> About to undertake a network upgrade and wonder where the best
place
>> is to get the cat5e boxes.
>
> I presume best=3Dcheapest in this case..
>
> Check out:
> http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl.com/2rkaca>
com/2rkaca

> 305m boxed reel CAT5e is =A331+vat