RE: [OT] Parcelforce charges

Yes - I've come up against this before too. The worst bit was it was a
prio=
rity shipment but was delayed many days whilst they sent the charge letter
=
out - VERY inefficient! I couldn't pay it on line without the number
contai=
ned in the letter either, although I was tracking it as you were!

Paul.