Re: Re: Motorised radiator valves

Thanks Jon,

Do you remember the specific actuator model / where you purchased it from?
(If it was Idratek the it will probably have been the variant listed
in the PDF (AXT 111 202).  )

M30x1.5 appears to be quoted on many TRV vendor's sites as the
"standard" so I think this would probably fit my Drayton valve,
leaving a bit more investigation on the Westherm.  I see Sauter do
adapter accessories but I can't yet see a vendor.

I'd noticed that it's a 24 v unit and was thinking initially to power
the "test" locally (plug in PSUs near the two rads) but was
thinking
if I ended up putting this throughout then a central PSU would surely
be more efficient.

jon