Re: [OT] ISP change, are ZEN OK ?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] ISP change, are ZEN OK ?
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:07:31 -0000

I've been with Zen for about the last year and it just works.=20
Previously I was with PlusNet who were awful, last straw was when=20
they got hacked.

Zen have relatively low caps on usage which is probably why they are=20
more stable. More than enough for me as I don't P2P. I also have my=20
webpage hosted with them which is about =A311 per quarter on a Linux=20
box.

HTH

Paul

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Keith Finnett" <groups@...> wrote:

> Me too =96 absolutely faultless.
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
Behalf Of
wrote:

> > Automated Home DiscussionJust quickly, I've been hit with a=20
bandwidth
> > bill by current ISP. Anyone know of a reason NOT to move to
Zen=20
Internet
> for
> > ADSL with static IPs and Media Centre friendly monthly
download=20
limits