Advert: For Sale Tivo

  • Subject: Advert: For Sale Tivo
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:11:38 -0000

Apologies all, I keep saying its last time before it goes on ebay but
...well keep finding reasons not to use ebay. Anyways, prices of these
aren't great now so I have an excellent condition Tivo, no lifetime
subscription, boxed with all leads, turbonet card giving web access
for guide data and all kinds of mods, second hard drive installed with
proper drive mounts.  Think it's a 120Gb, gives total of 55 hours BEST
quality for recording.

Still an excellent system with many good uses.

It needs to go as I don't even have a tv or digibox now, online serves
my needs so.....if anyone will give me =A350 plus delivery of =A310 then
its theirs.

Delivery will be courier for next day delivery from when i receive
cleared payment.

I'm based in Exeter so equally if anyone local or working this way
wanted to pick it up thats no problem.

Replies offlist please

Cheers

Noel