Re: Re: Orange Broadband and landline??? - JUST SAY NO

> > DON'T

Got to agree with this, I had a nightmare too although I was lucky
enough to get hold of a UK-based contact who was very friendly and did
try his best to fix the problem.

They never did fix it though and I moved to Be* who promptly diagnosed
the problem as being at the exchange and had it fixed (downtime of a
few days though).

John