RE: Re: Orange Broadband and landline??? - JUST SAY NO

I don=92t have the latest where orange take over the landline, however
I DO
have the free broadband with my mobile phone deal.

=20

I spend =A335 a month on my moby contract, and =A35 a month for unlimited
bandwidth on the broadband.

=20

I would like to take this opportunity to say DO NOT GO TO ORANGE.

=20

Their customer support is non existent =96 I have had a recurring problem
since JUNE 2007.

=20

Every time I call the support line =96 At a COST to me, I get the
callcentr=
in Delhi, and a standard script.

=20

=93switch off the livebox, unplug all cables, press button 2 and turn on
th=
box, then plug it all back in.=94

=20

All this does is reset the box to factory settings, and does not fix the
issue.

I get disconnected EVERY NIGHT about 10 times =96for about 2 minutes at a
time. =96 this may not sound long, but I play an MMORPG=20

That requires a constant connection to the server =96 if I get
disconnected=
=96
I have reset the PC, log on to the game and hope I haven=92t died (in a
virtual sense at least),=20

If I die in-game =96 it takes me 2 hours to get back to the same level in
game.

=20

I report this to Orange =96=20

=93I=92d like to escalate the issue=94=20

=93you can=92t as your internet is working now=94

=93it=92s intermittent=94

=93phone when it is broken=94

=93it is intermittent and is down for 2 to 5 minutes at a time =96 it takes
longer than that to get through to you on support=94

=93ok, press button 2=94

=93NO I WILL NOT PRESS BUTTON 2=94

=20

This is a regular conversation that *I* am paying to have.

They replaced the livebox and the filter. Checked the line, gave me some
bull about BT doing work on the servers, (8 weeks ago) still a problem,

They downgraded the line to 2mb, no effect, I asked for it to go back to
8mb, which it did, and I received an email saying =96=20

=93your requested upgrade has just taken place, your contract has been
rene=
wed
for 12 months.=94

=20

I am at the end of my tether=20

=93hello =96 can I have an email address or postal address to complain to=
=94

=930870=85.. =93=20

=93Not a phone number, a postal address or email address=94

=93no, sorry we only have a phone number=94

=20

I am getting seriously peeved with orange.

Sorry for the rant.

The service is abysmal, the customer care is abysmal =96 and if anyone from
Orange reads this list =96 get something done.

=20

Oh no, wait a minute =96 they don=92t care, why should they? My family only
spends about =A3100 a month with them, don=92t like it leave.

=20

Oh no, wait a minute =96 I can=92t I have a contract for 12 months =96
I=92=
m sure if
I tried to cancel the thing they=92d screwup the mobile too,, just for fun.

=20

My last word on this?=20

=20

DON=92T