From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dean Barrett
Sent: 22 November 2007 15:16
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Fuse has blown inmy Pioneer plasma PSU

I believe this is the known PSU problem with Pioneer units my 434 failed
exactly the same and it was replaced FOC well out of warranty.

Pioneer support are not very forthcoming - ring them up ask for a local
repairer - my repairer immediately confirmed it was FOC replacement.

Do a Google for Pioneer Plasma problems - its bound to come up.

Dean.