Re: Fuse has blown inmy Pioneer plasma PSU

  • Subject: Re: Fuse has blown inmy Pioneer plasma PSU
  • From: "Slavo" <slavo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:49:54 -0000

Darren,

you need to replace the fuse with one that has the same current
characteristics. Inrush current is what you get when you switch some
appliances on. Current can be several times the rated amount (but
only for short period) so if you replaced it with ordinary one you
may blow it again first time you switch it on. The current curve for
your fuse is defined here.

http://www.socfuse.co.jp/SOCcatalogE/Page45.pdf

Slavo

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "darren_karp2001" <darren.karp@...>