RE: Re: Buying Harmony remote from the states

  • Subject: RE: Re: Buying Harmony remote from the states
  • From: "Andrew Walker" <andy_walkuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 00:08:42 +0100

I think as long as I can get it to control the AMP volume when in TV
mode
the wife will be happy and I will finally get my dolby pro logic for normal
tv viewing.

Seems a lot of money to fix this one problem though.

Just curious, how many use their 5.1 amp for normal tv viewing 100% of the
time?  If so how do you get around the two remote problem?

Cam I use it for XBMC also or would that mean Logitech would have to
support
hacked XBOXes?