Re: Re: Buying Harmony remote from the states

Looks very slick, but I'm working on building up an intranet for HA
control, so I'll be looking for something that has wireless web browsing
ability (hence the desire for the Star Trek pad).  A giant PDA would do
the trick, but for some reason the manufacturers want them to fit into a
shirt pocket...

Cheers

Mal

Dean Barrett wrote:

> How about a NevoSL remote ?
>
> http://www.mynevo.com/html.php?page_id=344
> <http://www.mynevo.com/html.php?page_id=344>
>
> I've got an ex-Demo one which I'm about to part with - its in perfect
> condition with virtually no use.
>
> You could think of it as an early Xmas present to yourself :)
>
> Dean.

On
> Behalf Of
> Mal Lansell
> Sent: 17 November 2007 00:26
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Buying Harmony remote from the states
>
> Thanks - that could be useful, although I'm still minded to look for
> something else - but not something that costs £500+ unless it is
> Star Trek
> style A5-size tablet... ;-)
>
> Mal
>
> Dave Marley wrote:
> >
> > Mal Lansell wrote:
> >
> > > You can do some limited rearranging - i.e. tell it you want
the
> > > volume to affect device A instead of B when in "DVD
mode" for
> > > example, but you can't assign sequences of commands (the
only
> > > sequences sent are when you switch modes - i.e from watching
TV, to